Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Commitment

I have been committed to working out with Lisa, my trainer, but I haven't been as committed to my cardio.  Today I have made a new commitment as well as my weight trainer.  They really need to go hand-in-hand.

I went to the gym this morning and ran 2 1/4 miles in 30 minutes and then I did floor exercise for my waist and stomach.  I need to work on my core.  After I finished I felt so good.  With that feeling, commitment to cardio should be easy but I know the problem that can cause commitment to go off track.  It's not planning.  Planning your time for fitness is what keep you on track for commitment.

My time with Lisa is dedicated.  I plan to do the same with my cardio.  With commitment, there is success.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with incorporating cardio.

    For me, dancing 3 times a week for 1.5 to 2 hrs. is my cardio workout. A teally good workout for my core was fitness pole-damcing. I miss that sooo much.

    ReplyDelete