Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 2 of the Journey - Chest and Triceps

Quote for today:   It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

Today my big accomplishment was flat benching 15's.  It was tough but it felt good and I can see in the near future moving up to the next level.  There were some Tricep exercises that were difficult and we only used 5 lb weight.  Amazing how I can flat bench 15's but have difficulty pulling down 5 lbs.  Clearly different muscles and what I found interesting is that my left arm is much stronger than my right.  One would think my dominant arm would be stronger but it's not.

While Lisa is not giving me any direction on food choices (yet lol), I am trying very hard to be mindful of what I'm eating and eating healthy.   She's telling me to enjoy right now because that will all change when it gets closer to my first show - yikes! ;)  


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for allowing me to be a part of your journey Sarah!! I am sooo proud of you and I know you can do this ~ how very exciting for you!! I support you 100% and look forward to reading your entries and following your progress.

    ReplyDelete